Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and Warner Bros. Animation (WBA) unleash heroes and antiheroes (both animated and live-action), as well as a fully sparkled Unikitty, when four WBTV series and three WBA series attend the fan fest at WonderCon in Anaheim March 23 to 25.
Special video presentations, panels and Q&A sessions with The 100, Teen Titans Go! and Unikitty! take place on Friday, March 23. Fans will be treated to the exclusive world premiere screening of the new animated digital series Constantine, followed by an out of-this-world session for the new super series Krypton on Saturday, March 24. The weekend finishes with electrifying sizzle on Sunday, March 25, with exclusive sneak peek screenings of upcoming episodes of Lucifer and Black Lightning.
Stars and producers scheduled to attend WonderCon 2018 include:
- The 100 stars Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Christopher Larkin, Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon and Tasya Teles along with executive producer Jason Rothenberg.
- Krypton stars Cameron Cuffe, Georgina Campbell and Shaun Sipos along with executive producer Cameron Welsh and DC Entertainment’s Dan Evans.
- Black Lightning executive producer/showrunner Salim Akil with series writers Jan Nash, Pat Charles, Adam Giaudrone and Lamont Magee.
- Constantine star Matt Ryan, along with series writer J.M. DeMatteis and Blue Ribbon Content & Warner Bros. Animation’s Peter Girardi.
- Teen Titans Go! producers Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath, along with Beast Boy voice actor Greg Cipes.
- Unikitty! producers Ed Skudder, Lynn Wang and Aaron Horvath, along with art director Andrea Fernandez, animation director Anna Hollingsworth and voice cast Eric Bauza, H. Michael Croner and Roger Smith.
The cast and producers of all series will be signing autographs. For more information about participating, visit comic-con.org/wca/exclusive-signings
For more information about the Studio's plans at WonderCon, follow WBTV on Twitter at @warnerbrostv.