Ellen Digital Network (EDN) recently unveiled new and returning innovative, original programming during the 2018 Digital Content NewFronts West. The unique and diverse slate reinforces Ellen DeGeneres’ distinctive brand, showcasing the power of funny, kindness, and authenticity.
END is part of Ellen Digital Ventures, a business initiative created by Ellen DeGeneres and Warner Bros.’ Digital Networks which extends DeGeneres’ award-winning television franchise into a robust digital business.
Get a taste of what's coming from EDN:
- Fearless with Ashley Graham: In each episode, body activist, entrepreneur, and supermodel Ashley Graham is inspiring unique individuals to take the next step in defying naysayers and encouraging those in need of a total confidence boost – whether its leading them to moments of discovery or how they can accentuate their true-self!
- Ayesha Curry Project: In the age of the mom-preneur, Ayesha Curry is sharing her journey from chef to boss lady to conqueror! In each episode, Ayesha will help young women as they make plans to dominate their respective industries and learn from her hustle. Ayesha will tackle the blood, sweat, and tears it takes to start a business while encouraging others along the way with pro tips on the different aspects of mom-preneurship.
- The Build Up with The Cousins: In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, cousins Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri partnered with Ellen to rebuild homes for those who lost everything. Now, they’ve teamed up with Ellen to once again bring attention to an underserved community providing resources and opportunities to build themselves back up and most importantly, some much needed hope!
- tWitch, Please…Help Me Dance! (Season 2): Ellen’s resident DJ, tWitch, is back at it with the second season of the original series, “tWitch, Please... Help Me Dance!” From helping a high school senior learn a dance for prom to the most romantic flash mob proposal you’ve ever seen, tWitch is using his dancing talents to surprise and delight aspiring dancers everywhere, giving them all the right moves for their magic moment!
- Momsplaining with Kristen Bell (Season 3): The two previous seasons of “Momsplaining” took viewers by delight and created a relatable space for moms and female viewers alike to talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly of motherhood, resonating with women and moms everywhere! Now, Kristen Bell, the multi-talented actress of film, television, Broadway, and above all mother-of-two, is back for more “Momsplaining!”
- OMKalen: Kalen Allen from Kansas City, KS first caught Ellen’s attention with his hilarious “Kalen Reacts” videos where he gives colorful and witty commentary on culinary concoctions online. After inviting Kalen to her show in January 2018, Ellen knew she found something special and offered him an opportunity to collaborate and produce content for her digital platforms. Today, Kalen has found himself with a regular guest spot on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and his very own weekly digital news series, “OMKalen.” Every Saturday, or “SaturKay” as Kalen calls it, viewers get their laugh-out-loud dose of Kalen as he reacts to some of the most eye-popping, hilarious, and trending stories of the week.
That's just a taste of what EDN's got in store. Fans can also look forward to two new mobile games, "Ellen's Game of Games" (which will launch in conjunction with season two of the hit NBC primetime game show) and "The Truth Comes Out."
Keep watching EDN for all the great new content!