'Aquaman' Departs Across the Seven Seas on Multi-City Tour
He can communicate telepathically with life under the sea. He has the ability to breathe underwater. And now the ruler of Atlantis is finally getting his own feature film and embarking on a global tour to bring it directly to his fans!
Beginning this month and continuing through the film’s December 21 release, director James Wan and stars of Warner Bros. Pictures’ upcoming action-packed Aquaman will journey across four continents to participate in live-stream activities and engage fans at events and through social media. Here are the tour dates and locations:
- November 18 – Beijing: Film Footage Screening and Fan Event
- November 26 – London: Live Stream World Premiere
- December 1 – New York City: Fan Event
- December 11 – Manila: Asian Premiere and Fan Event
- December 12 – Los Angeles: Live Stream U.S. Premiere
- December 14 – Miami: Press Day
- December 18 – Gold Coast: Australian Premiere
- December 19 – Sydney: Fan Event
- December 21 – Hawaii: Special Event Screening
Aquaman stars Jason Momoa in the title role of the film, which reveals the origin story of the half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur Curry. The film also stars Amber Heard (Justice League, Magic Mike XXL), Willem Dafoe (Platoon, Spider-Man 2), Patrick Wilson (The Conjuring films, Watchmen), Dolph Lundgren (The Expendables films), Yahya Abdul-Mateen II (Netflix’s The Get Down), Oscar winner Nicole Kidman (The Hours, Lion) and many more.
A tide is coming, and it’s set to hit theaters this December in 2D, 3D and IMAX, and will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures.